Monday, June 27, 2016

Oh Internet....

Hello!
So I wrote an email and then it was deleted by the computer. The
internet here in Tupiza is rather awful. Just something short...
Being in a trio is really fun! Sure there are things that are more
difficult but generally it is great.
Also, we got our shower fixed. NO MORE FREEZING COLD SHOWERS! Haha!
This week I finished reading the Book of Mormon and I just want
to testify that it is truly another testament of Jesus Christ. I want
to invite you all to read it (whether you are a member of the church
or not) and to pray about it. I know that it has brought a peace to my
life that I couldn't have gained in any other way. I know that I would
not be who I am without the Book of Mormon and it's teachings. I love
to read the Bible and the Book of Mormon together because they both
testify of Jesus Christ. I know that Jesus Christ didn't just go to
Jerusalem, he came to the Americas too. I know that He loves us all. I
hope you all have a great week and take on my challenge to read the
Book of Mormon. I love you all!
Love,
Hermana Eaves

No comments:

Post a Comment