Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Contacting....

Hola a todos,
I am in the SLOOOOOWEST internet ever so there won't be pictures this week. Lo siento. I hope this email sends, haha!  Anyway, it's been a great week. We have been contacting lots and lots!!!!
So some great news!!!! Hermana Gladys and her son, Daniel, have agreed to be baptized on the 17th of September! I am so happy for them!!! We are still working with Jose and Alex but I know they will be baptized then too! And guess what? We were going to go and visit them on Thursday (they live in Charaja, which is a pueblo about 30 minutes from Tupiza) but Hermana Gladys told us that on Thursday she was going to go and buy vegetables because she wanted to keep the Sabbath day holy(she would have gone and bought them Sunday). She is so great and faithful! I can't wait for her to be baptized and receive all the blessings of the gospel! 
Also, Spanish blunder for the week:
A little boy asked me if I could resurrect his dog. I heard "Do you want to see my dog?" So I replied "Yes, of course!!!!" He led me to the grave and I realized that I had heard wrong...I explained that his dog would resurrect one day... I also knocked on a chicheria (where they serve alcohol). I thought it was a house...until a drunk man answered the door and we saw and smelled a bunch of alcohol. We didn't stay long at his door...
Anyway, I love the work here in Tupiza! It's so great! The people here are great and I just want everyone to accept the gospel!!!!! I had a dream last night that I went home and in my dream I was so sad because I wasn't going to be able to see all the wonderful people here progress. I am so grateful to be here as a missionary!!!! I love you guys!! Have a great week!
Love,
Hermana Eaves

No comments:

Post a Comment