Monday, October 3, 2016

Hello!

It has been a great week! We were traveling the whole week to get to Cochabamba, have a meeting and come back to Tupiza so not a lothappened.
     Something funny happened today. One of our neighbors started to talk to us and they literally can see into our house (because it is so close). He was talking about how we just moved in and we tried to end the conversation (because we were super late and he was asking prying questions :) like all people here) and he did not want to stop. So then we told him that we were missionaries. He was like "Oh...have a great day, bye!" #howtogetridofsomeoneinlessthan5words  We thought it was pretty funny.
     Anyway, the conference was sooooo awesome! For those of you who don't know what General Conference is, it is a big meeting that we have every 6 months where the living Prophet, Thomas S. Monson, and his apostles speak to us. It is suuuper great because we receive counsel and help with the problems and trials in our lives. Anyone can watch the conference on lds.org. I encourage all of you to watch at least part of it!!! I loved many of the talks but some of my favorites were by J. Devin Cornish on how Christ is helping each one of us. I also loved the talk by Kazuhiko Yamashita. He talked about a missionary that had some health problems and I felt the Spirit sooo strongly. Also, I loved the talk by Russel M Nelson. He talked about always being JOYFUL! It was the best conference ever. I have come to
appreciate conference so much more here in the mission! I hope you all loved it too! I love you guys! Have a great week!
Love,
Hermana Eaves

No comments:

Post a Comment