Monday, November 28, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving!

This week was so awesome!!!!! I just love Thanksgiving!
I am going to tell you about this week by making a list of blessings:
1. My companion woke up in the middle of the night and heard a mosquito buzzing. She decided to get rid of it by spraying half a bottle of Raid all around our enclosed room where we were sleeping. She didn't know that you can't spray Raid in enclosed spaces. 
The blessing: We didn't die in our sleep. :) Haha!
2. A dog chased us all the way to our house one night. We were running super fast!!!!! Haha! 
The blessing: The dog didn't catch us and a dog that lives with our neighbors chased the bad dog away. Seriously though, we were shrieking and running so fast and when we got to our house we slammed the door and started laughing so hard. Evil dog. 
3. My companion and I were able to climb a mountain in 22 minutes (last week it took us about 40 minutes). We were dying when we got to our investigators house at the top though, haha!
4. It rained! We got soaking wet, but it was a blessing because it has been super dry here in Bolivia and they have had water shortages.
Thanksgiving lunch (I really don't know what this was...)  Haha!
On Thanksgiving we didn't do anything out of the ordinary but I made a list of all the blessings I have! I realize that I have so many blessings! One of the Hermanas we are in charge of went home this week for some serious health problems. I am so thankful for the health that I have! I take so many of my blessings for granted! I am so thankful for this time that I have in the mission to learn and recognize all of the blessings I have! Count your blessings! Love you all!
Love, 
Hermana Eaves

No comments:

Post a Comment