Monday, January 23, 2017

I'm just all out of ideas for the subject....

Hello everyone!!!!

It has been a great week!!!! We contacted a lot this week and had a great time! One lady couldn't talk to us because she said her jello was burning, haha!!!
Okay, I don't have much time today but I want to share something super cool that happened! So we went to search for a lady and her daughter that we found in the street. We end up finding them and their cousins and uncle and aunt (15 people in total). It was super awesome! We ended up teaching a crowd of people in their house a little bit about the Plan of Salvation. The dad of the family said at the end of the lesson "My wife and I woke up this morning knowing that something good was going to happen to us today. We didn't know what it was until you showed up. Thank you!" It was so awesome! I really think they are going to progress!
Anyway, I love you all! Until next week! Have an awesome time!

I have some great pictures from this week but I'm going to wait until next week to send them because I don't know if this internet has a virus. :/

Love,

Hermana Eaves

No comments:

Post a Comment