Monday, February 6, 2017

A HOT and rainy week here in Bolivia!

It has been a HOT week here! The kind of week where you don't even wipe the sweat off your face because you know it will just come back. Haha! But I love it here and love the work! 
     We have seen TONS of great things here in Siglo XX this week! Our investigators are progressing and we have been able to see their desires grow! We found a super great family a couple weeks ago. The family consists of the dad, mom, 6 little girls and 1 little boy. They are all sooooo excited to listen and learn from us. The parents accepted a baptismal date for March 11th and they came to church this Sunday! The oldest daughter said that she would like to serve a mission one day! We are super happy for them! 
    I love to be a missionary here in Bolivia! I am so happy to serve Heavenly Father 24/7 and to carry His Son's name over my heart all day long. I love talking to everyone about the gospel of happiness! I know that we are weak so that Heavenly Father can make us strong! I love quotes so I will finish with this one "Therefore, dearly beloved brethren, let us cheerfully do all things that lie in our power; and then may we stand still, with the utmost assurance, to see the salvation of God, and for His arm to be revealed. (DyC 123:17) I love you all! 
Love, 
Hermana Eaves
The Elders had a baptism! And we helped teach this family (Paola was baptized 10 months ago-the one next to me). We were happy to see the kids baptized! 
They were doing something with the floors in the chapel so we had our meeting in the nursery room.
 
Chopping away at a plant with a machete in an elementary school. 
With Hermana Moquillaza in intercambios (and my hand after service)
I found this in a glass case in a gas station...nice. I think it came from Arizona.
The ice cream taxi...they sell ice cream out of the back of cars here. They drive through the neighborhood with their music...it's not even abnormal here. 





No comments:

Post a Comment